Thursday, March 21, 2013

Back!

I created this blogger account already back in 2002. I've written lots of blog-posts that never got it to publishing. Never been a priority. So, now I decided that I want to give it another chance and will try to use it for a lot of stuff related to work. I simply need a channel to broadcast information that I feel could be of interest to others working with me.

The name of this blog is from my time as a student. I was nicked "gurun" by the sysadmins of the university, and I've kept that nick online ever sine.

So, going forward I'll try to commit to at least one post a month, but hopefully I'll write more than that.

Looking forward to sharing and receiving comments from ya all!

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I really appreciate your posts on Mirth Connect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niclas,I encourage you to keep posting. Thanks for sharing knowledge!

    ReplyDelete